The Town of Plymouth boasts natural beauty, featuring dramatic coastlines, beautiful sandy beaches, and wooded state parks. It combines historic charm with contemporary resources. Plymouth is also home to many fine cultural, recreational, and educational activities. Throughout the area, there are numerous yachting clubs, golf and country clubs.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to .
- Hospital-employed position hiring due to growth
- 100% outpatient role working out of one location
- Option for a 4- or 5-day workweek
- No inpatient or hospital call
- Join 3 endocrinologists and 1 NP (hiring a 2nd NP)
- Busy and well-established practice
- Diabetes educator program in the works
- Highly desirable suburban area in an active waterfront community with fantastic schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail