Role: PHP Developer
Location: Fully Remote within the UK
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
TEC Partners are working with a market leading business offering a fully remote opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer. After considerable growth across their projects, they're looking to expand their development team to enhance and propel their product to the next level. This is the ideal position for a Developer with strong experience, but looking to move into the next phase of their career where they hold more weight behind decisions within the business.
The successful candidate will be joining an already established team working within the comparison market to build bespoke, consumer-centric products. There is extensive training for this position as well as an assigned budget across the company to ensure the progression and evolution of their development.
Key skills required for this position:
- Strong PHP experience as well as use of a relevant framework (Ideally Symfony)
- Understanding and experience of working within a DevOps environment
- AWS (or similar) cloud technology proficiency
- GIT control or similar
What benefits are on offer:
- Bespoke and outsourced Training & Development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully remote working with equipment provided
- Generous pension contribution
If this position sounds of interest and you would be keen to hear more, please reach out to Erin at TEC Partners to hear more.