Medical Director opening in Danville, Pennsylvania. A pediatric palliative care division located in Pennsylvania is seeking a medical director to join their team. The incoming physician must be fellowship trained and BC in pediatrics and BC/BE in palliative care medicine. Post-training experience and medical director experience is desired. Join 2 board-certified palliative and intensive care pediatricians and a social worker. Care for children and families with a wide array of clinical conditions including cancer, chromosomal abnormalities, severe trauma, neuromuscular disorders, complex gastrointestinal conditions, congenital heart disorders, and renal transplant recipients.
This employed opportunity has a salary based on experience. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and work in a small Pennsylvania town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You may be surprised how little time it takes to adjust to the peace of mind that comes with such a quality of life to move to the country. It is also just 45 minutes from Harrisburg, PA.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at Click Here to Apply for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Join a team of palliative care and intensive are physicians and social workers
- Provide leadership, patient care, and academic duties
- Use a proactive approach to caring for children with complex and chronic illness
- Care for children in the hospital and partner with local hospices for end-of-life care
- Fellowship training and board certification/eligibility required
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Robust benefits package
- For more information send your CV to Click Here to Apply services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail