Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for an exciting Payroll Administrator position based in Leeds on a 12 month contract position, with the every likelihood of the role going permanent.
This role is open to both full and part time applicants, and offers hybrid working.
This position will require the individual to perform a variety of duties within the payroll department, including keeping up to date maintenance of electronic documents, payroll figures and other records. As the team is a brand-new opportunity within the business, the candidate will be reporting directly to the payroll manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of payroll
- Creation of each profile on the payroll system
- Reporting on any payroll queries
- Regular generation of payment and billing
- Generating payslips for various clients
- Customers the Payroll Service monthly deadlines for receiving timesheets
- Regular reporting of standard payrolls
- Liaise with third parties including Council officers, pension fund officers and HMRC officers as required
This role has the opportunity to go permanent.
This role will suit someone who has experience within a similar position previously, or someone with a strong administration background. As well as this you will possess:
- Ability to carry out the calculations required to administer payroll
- Confidence to explain financial responsibilities and record keeping requirements
- Strong ability to work flexibly
- Confident in working with Microsoft Office
- Salary up to £25,000
- Flexi time
- Hybrid Working
- Generous annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- On Site Parking
- Ongoing career support and development
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, North West, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.