Neurology opening in Carrollton, Georgia. Job ID: 9526Practice Details
- General Neurology, with opportunity for subspecialty interest
- Practice location in Carrollton, Georgia; shared building with another specialty, established office staff and onsite phlebotomist
- Outpatient only, general Neurology (clinic based); EPIC EMR
- No hospital call (phone "call" to support the clinic only)
- Large Primary Care network for referrals
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Atlanta. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Atlanta area, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build your Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths 3,700 Sqft offers Best of both worlds! Country setting located in the city near Sunset Hills, UWG, shopping and Greenbelt. Enjoy fishing and recreation from your own backyard! Perfect place for family time and entertaining on the oversized deck overlooking the pond and green space. Recently updated Master Suite, Hardwoods throughout main level, partially finished basement great for expansion and storage, and much more!
This home can be yours for $399,900.
The Community. Located Just 45 Mile West Of Downtown Atlanta, Carrollton offers a variety of things to do. Explore the shops, restaurants and galleries of Downtown Carrollton. Play the state's best disc golf course at Hobbs' Park. Walk or bike the Carrollton Greenbelt, GA's longest closed loop bike trail. Catch a show at the Carrollton Cultural Arts Center or the Amp amphitheater. Connect with the art and history of textiles in West GA at the SE Quilt & Textile Museum and the WGA Textile Heritage Trail. Hold your business meeting, wedding or family reunion here or learn a thing or two at the University of West Georgia. Visit. Enjoy. Repeat. Carrollton.
The Employer. T anner Health System is a nonprofit regional health system serving a nine-county area of west Georgia and east Alabama. Tanners medical staff is comprised of more than 300 physicians representing 34 unique medical specialties.
As a nonprofit healthcare organization, Tanner does not operate for the benefit of shareholders, but rather for the good of the communities Tanner serves. Instead of dispersing earnings to shareholders, Tanner reinvests profits back into improving health care for communities in west Georgia and east Alabama in the form of expanded facilities, advanced technology, additional physicians and caregivers, emergency care, community outreach, educational programs and other related benefits. Tanner does not receive any local taxpayer dollars. Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 41 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 99 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 204 miles to Nashville, TN
- 269 miles to Charlotte, NC
- University of West Georgia (1 mile)
- West Georgia Technical College (10 miles)
- Georgia Military College Atlanta Campus (30 miles)
- Carver Bible College (34 miles)
- In the City of Carrollton, volunteers coach in our Athletic Division with football, baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, swimming, or even, lacrosse programs.
- Carrollton Parks and Recreation Department has the number one course in the State of Georgia.
- Lake Carroll Mall has many stores for all ages.
- Trojan Shopping Center offers many shops and small businesses.