Orthopedics opening in Clarksville, Tennessee. Job ID: 9418Practice Details
- Seeking a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join a bone and joint group practice in Middle Tennessee
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable performing Foot & Ankle and/or Hand Surgery.
- Office space, located in Clarksville, Tennessee, is fully furnished with state of the art equipment and is adjacent to the surgery center
- General call will be required and shared with other physicians.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Nashville, TN. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,500 sqft Amazing fenced back yard & patio that beckons you to come relax and enjoy. Unique chance to own a fabulous home in the most prestigious & historic neighborhood in Clarksville! Go for a stroll in the PRIVATE PARK! Centrally located and convenient. 48 min to downtown Nashville! This home can be yours for $349,000.
The Community. Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and its a welcoming, family-friendly town.
The Employer. A 250+ bed acute care hospital serving upper middle Tennessee and south central Kentucky. The new medical center, accompanied by a Medical Office Building, is located on 60-acres and is conveniently located just off Interstate 24, just 40 minutes northwest of Nashville. It is the areas second largest private employer, touting 1,100 employees and a medical staff of 150 physicians.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 41 miles to Nashville, TN
- 149 miles to Louisville, KY
- 177 miles to Memphis, TN
- 192 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 210 miles to Birmingham, AL
- Austin Peay State University (Full-time enrollment: 8,621; Location: 601 College St; Public; Website: ; Offers Master's degree)
- Daymar Institute-Clarksville (FT enrollment: 547)
- Hopkinsville Community College (about 24 miles; Hopkinsville, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,269)
- Tennessee State University (about 40 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 7,341)
- The Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department
- Foy Fitness and Recreation Center
- Montgomery County Parks and Recreation
- Burt-Cobb Recreation Center
- Governors Square Mall
- Miss Lucilles Marketplace
- VJs Factory Outlet Shoes
- Primitive Friendz