Role: Fixed Income Settlements Analyst
Salary: up to £50k
LHH Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working exclusively with a dynamic independent investment boutique, who are looking for a Fixed Income Settlements analyst to join their team.
The role holder will be working closely with multiple areas including compliance, sales & trading, the CIO, CFO and COO, covering mainly fixed income products. They should have at least one years settlements experience ideally in any of the following products:
- HY, EM or Convertible Bonds or
- Bankruptcy claims, Distressed/Defaulted Debt or
- Loans and NPLs or
- LP's, Side Pockets or
- Listed and Unlisted Equity
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- Team player with a strong ability to multitask and demonstrate high performance and efficiency
- Strong understanding of compliance obligations in this space
- Min 1 year of experience in an investment bank, financial brokerage or asset management
- Creative and innovative thinker with the drive to build a successful career
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative independent investment boutique, specialised in trading high yield bonds, distressed/defaulted/illiquid fixed income securities and bankruptcy claims. If interested, please reach out to Darren Recruitment Solutions.