Up to £21,840 per annum
Recruiting for Watford, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth & Stanmore
We are a family-run business that offers the very best care for babies and young children amd also provides team members with excellent terms, benefits and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment!
Our mission is to nurture every child into confident life-long learners who develop respect and become valued members of the community. We strive to provide a fun environment which promotes learning through play and challenges creativity, curiosity and imagination.
Are you passionate about early years and aim to deliver a high standard of care and education?
We are seeking a qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join our rapidly growing team!
You can expect to spend your day inspiring the children whilst being inspired by them, learning and developing together as a key group. No two days will be the same; the role is fun, rewarding and challenging.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Looking after babies from 3 months up to pre-school who are almost 5
- Ensuring the nursery runs smoothly whilst working as part of a team and using your ideas to provide a fun environment for the children in your care
- Completing written observations and progress reviews to share with the children s families and any agencies we are working with
- Planning and implementing activities to progress children s learning
- Following and implementing all inclusion, safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Using your excellent communication skills to welcome everyone that comes into our nursery and build strong relationships with our parents, children and team
- Singing, dancing, story-telling
- Competitive salary up to £21,840 based on experience & qualifications with the opportunity to earn a further bonus!
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working patterns
- Free lunches prepared by our chef
- 50% discount on childcare places for your children, 10% for one other family member
- Annual pay review
- Frequent opportunities for promotion
- Access and support to excellent training and development
- Free uniform
- Regular team building events
- Paid overtime
Skills & Requirements
- A full and relevant level 3 qualification is required
- A good understanding of the EYFS to enable you to observe, plan and keep accurate records of the children s learning
- A passion to provide high quality childcare
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication and grasp of the English language