HCR ManorCare specializes in post-acute care and rehabilitation. As leaders in the industry, we have been able to evolve with the changes to standards of care and deliver new and exciting programs to improve the quality of care given to our patients.
Our Nurse Practitioners are vital to our success and have found the clinical challenges to be engaging and promote continual professional and personal growth opportunities. We are searching for Nurse Practitioners who will provide on-going medical management for acute/episodic, rehabilitation patients. The Nurse Practitioner will provide on-going medical management and acute interventions for patients in the post-acute care setting. The NP will work as a member of the interdisciplinary team to effectively designate processes for meeting the medical, psychosocial and spiritual care needs of the resident. The NP will develop updates and evaluate medical treatment plans, medications, and other necessary care.
This position offers:
- Continuing medical education, Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) including company paid Malpractice, DEA and Licensure
- Monday-Friday day shift, 4-10's, with no on-call, weekends or nights.
- This position will cover ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehab of Bethesda and Chevy Chase.
Every day our NP's are impacting our patients' lives. Continue to grow as a clinician at HCR ManorCare, a Proven Leader.Location
523 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Bethesda, MDEducational Requirements
Currently licensed as RN in state; Masters Degree in Nursing and certification through a national Nurse Practitioner licensing board.Position Requirements
- At least one year in long-term health care
- Prior Nurse Practitioner experience, preferred
- 5+ Years of Wound Care Experience and Wound Care Certification Preferred