Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Sun City West, Arizona.
We are seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join the team in Phoenix, Arizona --- specifically in our West Valley. Our group provides Neonatology services at 8 facilities. We have a mix of Level II and Level III NICUs throughout the Phoenix market. The ideal candidate will have strong Level III skills, be comfortable working in an autonomous environment, exhibit confidence in decision-making, and work well in a team. $30,000 Start Date/Relocation Bonus!
- Cohesive team of Neos and Advanced Practice Providers - Strong APP presence!
- Flexible self-scheduling for work/life balance
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 9 Neonatologists/ 40 APPs
- Cover at multiple facilities with varied volume/acuity. Each APP is part of a core facility/team.
- In house shifts: mostly 24-hr shifts with some 12-hr shifts
- Neos round during the day at multiple facilities; Call from home at night
- Centralized self-scheduling to optimize work/life balance:
- 3-month blocks
- Request days off and days to work
- Try to honor requests as much as possible
- Collegial and collaborative culture between physicians and APP
- Strong APP leadership structure
- Director of Advanced Practice Providers
- NNP Lead at each facility
- NNP Educator role for group
- APPs are treated as equals and well-respected in the practice
- Heavily involved in QI work, P&P implementation, and education/program development
- Personal and professional development opportunities available.