National Sales ManagerLeicester£30,000 plus company car and bonus
- Are you a proactive and results driven sales professional with a proven track record in generating new business leads?
- Do you have the desire to work autonomously and have the ability to converse and influence at senior decision maker level?
- Do you want to work for a family run business with an amazing reputation due to over a century of experience within their industry?
The Company:We are excited to be partnered with our client, a family-owned group of companies that manufacture and source a variety of specialist clothing-related products who are now looking for a Sales Manager to focus on increasing sales of their sportswear division across the UK.Role & Responsibilities of the National Sales Manager:
- Primary target is to increase the number of direct clients.
- To help build a marketing and sales strategy that will lead to an increased profile in this area.
- Specifically launch our new sportswear concept to the market.
- Look at gaps in our range to ensure the correct products and designs are in place.
- Work collaboratively with our Product Development Manager to improve our offer based on client feedback and market research.
- Ensure you remain in touch with competitor pricing.
- Visit existing and new clients as required to sell the concept, ranges and services.
- Attend any relevant trade shows.
- Work with existing clients and retailers to push the standard and signature product offers.
About You as the National Sales Manager:
- Capable of working autonomously and managing your own time
- A friendly, genuine character that can hold a conversation with senior decision makers and key stakeholders
- Be organised, structured and proactive
- Strong communicator with the ability to build good working relationships with customers at senior level
- Enjoy a busy and varied role
- Annual sales growth-related bonus scheme up to 20% of salary
- Company pension
- Generous annual holiday entitlement
- Flexible working from our Leicester office and your home including a 3:30pm Friday finish
- Company car, laptop and iPhone provided
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.While we aim to get back to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career, please feel free to refer them to us.We look forward to hearing from you.