Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer- Electrical- No Nights
Salary: £40,000- £42,500
Location: Chessington, Surrey
A world-renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to work at their most profitable site based in Chessington, Surrey. This a fantastic opportunity for any good Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer with strong electrical skills looking to develop their technical ability and have opportunities to progress their career. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will work a variety of hi-tech, industrial equipment that you will not find any other environment- daily you will utilise your full range of mechanical and electrical knowledge whilst working in a team of over 30 Multi-Skilled maintenance engineers.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-Skilled with an electrical bias
- Strong electrical fault finding and maintenance skills.
- Previous experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications, ideally apprentice trained.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety of utilities equipment.
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.