Our client in Arlington, TX has a great career opportunity for a Full-Time or PRN Therapist, which provides clinical services to assigned children and adolescent patients. A great opportunity if you enjoy working in behavioral health and working with children or adolescents. This wonderful client provides hope and transforms the lives of children in the Dallas/Arlington community. It is a beautiful newly renovated 116 bed children s hospital in Arlington, Texas. Our purpose is to provide inpatient programs for children and adolescents.
The responsibilities of the Therapist s include the following:
- Meet with their assigned clients individually. Prepare and facilitate group sessions. Meets with the families as needed.
- Attempts to establish extended treatment alternatives for follow-up care and makes referrals as appropriate.
- Complete comprehensive psychosocial assessments, discharge care plan summaries, and progress notes as required.
- Accurately document progress and interventions in progress notes in a timely and legible manner.
- Effectively intervenes when a patient becomes agitated or displays wrongful behavior.
- Attends and participates in the Master Treatment Plan, and reviews.
- Communicates regularly with families and referral sources.
- Communicates effectively with fellow staff members, patients, families, and other agencies.
- Observe clients for abnormal physical and mental behavior and monitor progress with components of treatment plan.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Must have a minimum of master s degree in Social Work or related behavioral health major
- Prefer some clinical experience in the delivery of treatment services to children, adolescents, and families
- Knowledgeable of psychiatric, psychological and substance abuse/dependency services and programs
- Displays excellent service excellence to everyone
- Must have LCSW, LMSW, LPC, LPC-Intern, LMFT, LMFT-A
- Full-Time - Work hours are generally Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- PRN Work weekends and hours are available PRN Monday through Friday
Benefits include the following:
- Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
There are currently two openings for this position for the day time shift.