$21 - $24 per hour $1500 Signing Bonus! Great Benefits Company Paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs)! Free Meals! Free Parking!
Era Living is seeking a full-time and part-time Memory Care Resident Assistants (CNA/NAC/HCA/NAR) to become the newest members of our Terrace team located in our Gardens at Town Square Community, Bellevue, WA. A variety of shifts available including day shift, evening shift, and night shift.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
The Resident Assistant carries out the concepts of Assisted Living, ensuring resident choice, independence, privacy, respect, and dignity in all interactions. Resident Assistants provide personal care services and exceptional clinical observation of residents living in licensed apartments. Able to work nights shifts either Sunday - Thursday 10:00PM - 6:30AM OR Tuesday - Saturday 10:00PM-6:30AM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, transferring, toileting and feeding) to all residents living in licensed apartments
- Communicate effectively with persons with cognitive impairment and mental health issues
- Assist residents with their self-medications as required
- Provide simple housekeeping tasks, such as tidying up the apartment and bathroom, and emptying trash per protocol
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to provide all aspects of personal care to older adults at all functional levels
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to schedule tasks effectively to meet strict deadlines and within allotted time
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination requirement for healthcare workers
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Care Aide Certification required; Registered Nursing Assistant Certification acceptable with proof of graduation from Era Living approved school, a copy of NAR license, and on condition that CNA license is earned within 120 days of hire
- Must complete Dementia and Mental Health training within 90 days of hire
- Current first aid and CPR certification, required
- Previous experience working with seniors and providing care, preferred
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).