As an integral member of the marketing and demand generation team, the Marketing Manager is responsible for designing, executing, and measuring omnichannel marketing campaigns that build our position as an expert and thought leader in the food safety and quality industry, and that attract highly qualified enterprise leads for the sales team. The role includes demand generation, product marketing, corporate marketing, and field marketing responsibilities. This position works closely with the sales team, and many other teams in the organization, as well as with external stakeholders and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent combination of experience/training
- 3-5 years of B2B SaaS marketing experience, ideally within a company selling technical solutions
- Proven experience in creating successful marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Knowledge of marketing and sales automation tools (HubSpot and Salesforce preferred)
- Comfortable working with data and numbers, making sense of metrics and using Excel
- Team player with excellent people and management skills to work and interact with crossfunctional groups within and outside the company
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Up to date with the latest B2B marketing best practices and trends
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload to focus on activities that deliver the greatest value to the organization
- Ability to translate market and internal data into actionable insights.
- Develop strategies and tactics to grow our lead and prospect pipeline
- Assist in building our go-to-market strategy, including product marketing and sales enablement materials
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Use a variety of channels, including, events, webinars, email marketing, social media, and performance marketing to generate leads and grow website traffic.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our emails, website and blog that attracts and converts our target audience
- Manage our presence at in-person and virtual events and webinars
- Establish and manage stakeholder and vendor relationships
- Measure and analyze results and adjust campaigns accordingly
We provide competitive compensation, and a benefit package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan, 401(k) plan, and unlimited paid time off.