MARKETING ANALYST - FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED CITY, LONDON (HYBRID WORKING)
Newly created opportunity to join a large, well known financial services business operating in the wealth management space who is currently undergoing expansion and now looking to hire a Marketing Analyst.
This is a key role in the marketing team, where you will work with senior leaders in the business to manage and lead the marketing analytics activities across the business.
The role is based in London (hybrid working) My client is looking for an individual with solid experience of marketing analytics and ideally with some prior broader marketing experience.
- Support the marketing manager and wider team to ensure marketing initiatives and activities are aligned, measured and optimised for success.
- Responsible for digital marketing analytics, taking the lead with google marketing platform and heat-mapping software to monitor user experience and optimise conversions.
- Responsible for delivering actionable insight based on data analysis of all marketing activity, across digital, social, media and events.
- Responsible for marketing performance reporting, creating the measurement framework and enhancing where appropriate
- Ownership of formal reporting to Executive Committee and Divisional Heads on a monthly-basis to inform the business on marketing performance and progress.
- Provide effective analysis and interpretation of campaign effectiveness to support optimisation and growth of lead generation or online sales.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of client and prospect mailing lists to ensure we comply with GDPR regulation.
- Support the department's lead management process for all central enquiries into the business including, tracking, reporting, analysis, and stakeholder management
- Proven marketing analytical experience
- A solid experience working with google analytics
- Strong experience working on Excel
- Ideally some experience utilising appropriate software e.g. Tablleau
- Strong ability to present and communicate insight
- An understanding of how the data-led insights can have in improving the effectiveness of campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Interested? Please send your cv to Kieran Ford via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.