LPN, Full-time Nights, 7p-7a working every 3rd weekend
Advanced Cardiac Therapy
24 Bed Unit (Cardiac Services)
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Director/Nurse Manager/Supervisor or other designated clinical management as assigned, provides direct patient care under the clinical leadership of an RN.
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within three (3) months of hire.
- Upon successful completion of hospital and unit orientation, LPN will be required to pass medication competency given by home unit.
- No specific experience is required.
- Completion of a practical nursing program from an accredited school of nursing.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language, verbal and written.
- Requires knowledge of nursing care procedures, observations, treatments, techniques, and equipment utilized to fulfill LPN role.
- Requires general working knowledge of the normal growth, development, related behaviors, needs, comfort and range of treatment appropriate to the age (including infant/neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric) and diagnosis of patient served in order to support the provision of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Requires organizational and writing skills in order to accurately and legibly record information concerning patient care activities.
- Demonstrates well developed interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact effectively with all internal and external unit customers, as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email monique_kimes@
Licenses & Certifications