Full Time Licensed Nurse - Chicagoland
This is a very unique opportunity to provide hands on nursing throughout our Chicagoland communities. Charter Senior Living operates 7 communities located throughout Chicagoland and is looking for a Full Time LPN that would have temporary assignments based on the needs of the communities. If you are a LPN that would enjoy spending time at different communities, meeting new people and be part of a company that is dedicated to their mission...Enhance the Human Spirit, Charter could be a great fit. Unlike working for an Agency, you would become part of the Regional Clinical and Operations team for the area.
Why Charter Senior Living?
Your potential is unlimited. As a small boutique operating , we are committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our associates to feel like they a career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an organization that is committed to the future of their Associates.
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offer monthly- Earn an extra $100 per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
Your potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our associates to feel like they a career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an organization that is committed to the future of their Associates.
The Licensed Nurse (LPN/LVN) is responsible for all duties in relation to safely administering medications and treatments to the residents in a professional and caring manner at assigned communities. As part of your assignment, the nurse may step in as interim Health and Wellness Director or as a LPN for the community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and appropriately documents on the 24 hour communication reports.
- Understands the resident alert status and documents appropriately in the resident's record.
- Maintains confidentiality with resident and fellow employee's information.
- Notifies Resident Care Coordinator /Executive Director/ resident changes of condition.
- Assists with monthly medication records as needed.
- Assists with cycle fill or re-ordering of medications.
- Monitors medications that arrive from the pharmacy.
- Timely notifies the pharmacy of any discrepancies.
Must be a Licensed Nurse in the appropriate state (LVN/LPN).
Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
Preferred proficiency in English. Attends in-services monthly required for position. Receives and maintains CPR certification.
All offers of employment are subject to passing background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Serve with Heart
To Serve with Purpose
To Serve with Courage
To Have Fun While Serving