FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. Join FCSAmerica today and help us shape the future of agriculture.
As a Lending Operations Intern at Farm Credit Services of America you ll learn the various roles within our Retail Operations team that help us deliver exceptional service to our customers. You will have an opportunity to engage with customers via several channels and gain exposure to the various stages of the loan process.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to provide exquisite service to our customers via email, telephone, live chat or text. You'll learn how to support customer/account inquiries, resolve incidents related to customer facing technology, process cash management requests and identify customer needs for loan servicing requests.
Internship is available at any of the following retail locations: Pierre, SD - Huron, SD or Rapid City, SD
Here are a few things you ll be doing:
- Provide 1st level service and support for inbound customer interactions
- Learn the Associations customer service management tool to accurately document interactions.
- Gain exposure to the Associations digital portal, online banking and other customer-facing tools.
- Discover different loan servicing options and work to gather appropriate documentation to initiate the request.
- Assist in processing cash management requests (wires/ACH/Payment by Phone)
- Assist in gathering and organizing customer information for pre-call planning, including assisting in the development of sales presentations.
- Learn how to discuss general loan related questions, loan terms and interest rates with customers
- Work with Lending Officers on new loan activity from application to decision.
- Observe various Loan functions from Origination through Closing.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor s or master s degree in Ag Business, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, or other related degrees.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong desire to pursue a career involving sales, marketing and territory management.
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2023
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available