NHN Global is a technology company that focuses on cultivating valuable platforms and experiences with solutions, services, and tools that connect people and ideas to progress industries forward. Founded in 2018, NHN Global owns and manages different platforms businesses in e-commerce and entertainment. NHN Global is based in Los Angeles and is a subsidiary of NHN in Korea.
FashionGo, is the No.1 Online business-to-business (B2B) fashion marketplace, efficiently connecting wholesale vendors and retail buyers from around the world. FashionGo provides one of the fastest growing global e-commerce platforms and the simplest, most cost-effective means to increase sales and expand reach. We offer fashion buyers and boutique owners 24/7 access to a vast collection of wholesale fashion so they can shop the latest trends at the best prices.
NHN Global is seeking a Mid-level or Senior-level full stack Java developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Full stack Java developer's responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules, and testing features before release.
- Full stack application development (front end to back end)
- Design system specifications to meet requirements
- Perform maintenance of systems after deployment
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- This role is open to mid-senior level candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or comparable major.
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of hands-on experience with core Java and well-versed in design patterns and related frameworks
- Experience with Java Persistence Architecture (JPA) using tools such as Hibernate or OpenJPA
- Experience in Spring MVC, Spring-Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices
- Database-driven application development such as MS SQL and MySQL
- Experience with rest API and a good understanding of JSON
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Paired Programming
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Expertise required in object-oriented design methodology and large-scale application development in Java
- Excellent knowledge in practicing OOAD, architectural and design patterns, open-source platforms, frameworks, technologies, and software engineering methodologies.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Must be available for direct hire - no contracting.
- Understanding of web technologies: HTML/ CSS/ HTTP/ Apache/ Tomcat
*NHN Global is an equal opportunity employer.
*Job description and duties may be modified at the discretion of the company.
*Job type: Full-time, no C2C, no C2H