IT Support Technician
£150 per day (Inside IR35)
Are you an experienced IT Support Technician?
Do you have experience working on a service desk?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We are currently recruiting for several IT support technicians for a growing and dynamic team.
We are looking for an experienced technician who is happy working on-site in the Southampton area for either a few days or for longer term contracts, with the possibility of being extended!
Duties may include:
- Providing high-quality technical support
- Logging incidents and service requests
- Handling IT queries; providing advice and guidance when required
- Imaging, deploying, and maintaining laptops, PCs and tablets
- Installing, maintaining, and configuring peripheral IT equipment
- Maintaining of network infrastructure
- Installing new software
- Managing login accounts using Active Directory
- Supporting with projects when required, including migrations and equipment upgrades.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft products
- Able to use Active Directory with confidence
- Knowledge of network infrastructure
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ENHANCED DBS OR BE HAPPY TO GET ONE ASAP