A leading provider of rehabilitation services nationwide to the corporate, general, and private medical insurance sectors is seeking a skilled IT Security Analyst to join their team in Croydon (Manchester office could be considered for the right candidate).
You will be working on a hybrid work model (2 days in office, 3 days in home), following a successful probation period.
This is an exciting opportunity to jumpstart your career with a well-reputed company.
- Maintain & monitor robust LAN, WLAN and WAN physical and logical security
- Maintain & monitor vulnerability management processes and perform regular patch management activities
- Work with company s IT security supplier to identify, investigate and resolve potential threats and suspected attacks, and supporting Software Test team with penetration testing
- Monitor & configure anti-malware and data loss prevention systems in conjunction with Lead IT Support Analyst
- Document and implement server and endpoint baseline security configurations
- Work with Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager to respond to customer information security requirements and requests
- Support operational teams and Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager in completing data subject requests
- Ensure Data Protection concerns are escalated promptly to relevant stakeholders including Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager & Lead IT Support Analyst
- Occasionally assist with facilities, support and infrastructure tasks
- Regularly support colleagues with peer-reviews, advice
- Support software release process, reviewing / flagging potential IT security issues prior to release
- Windows & TCP/IP Networking, Windows Software Update Services, Group Policy
- Windows Server and Client operating system
- Broad understanding of network security principles
- Experience in an IT support role with some IT security focus or experience
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Able to communicate security threats and incidents to stakeholders
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent with at least 1 relevant technical subject e.g. maths, computing, electronics
- Cisco Meraki switch and WLAN
- Firewall and IPS/IDS configuration
- Data Encryption and Key Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Microsoft Azure / 365 Security and Compliance toolsets
- Knowledge of ISO27001 and GDPR
- Experience implementing IT security solutions
- Computer science or related degree
- Formal IT security qualifications and training
Sounds interesting? Please click APPLY for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Cyber Security Analyst, Information Security Analyst, Interim Cyber Security Analyst, IT Analyst may be considered.