Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we're 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world's most trusted financial group, it's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
• Provide hands-on technology project management and documentation to support large technology projects with multiple moving parts and a large group of stakeholders
• Drive planning at the various organizational levels to ensure projects are on track/resourced
• Establish project governance and communication with stakeholders
• Ensure timetable and deliverable schedules are understood and communicated
• Manage dependencies proactively, coordinate across teams to resolve issues and mitigate risks
• Contribute to executive level updates on strategy, budget, project delivery, controls, risks, etc.
• Organize required reporting for business and technology management review sessions
• Track financials related to technology expenditures including software, hardware, and resource allocation
• 6-8 years' experience managing SDLC projects
• Strong experience within a technology organization in the financial services industry
• Experience tracking projects and tasks through Jira/Confluence
• Must be hands on with project documentation for planning, test approach, and log, and proactive in closing open items
• Understanding of MSP ticketing and alert management systems
• Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals and the SDLC
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Detail-oriented and experienced with reporting to senior management
• Good consensus builder; ability to drive large scale initiatives
• Ability to work across organizations and through obstacles
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual's associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.