Pay rate: $40 - $45/hr on W2
- Come join the Energy Management & Aero-Thermal (EMAT) team where we are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
- Be a part of a team filled with bright, resourceful, and determined employees who will lead organizations development and delivery of an efficient, high performance climate system that provides a high level of comfort to the customer.
- We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, deliver as a way of life, and are inspired to make a positive impact on the company.
- Team members are expected to establish effective working relationships, founded on trust and transparency, with our internal and external partners.
- Sound engineering judgment, excellent communication skills, the ability to influence change, and the ability to drive decisions are a must.
- The HVAC System Performance Engineer will ensure that vehicle functional objectives are achieved and will recommend actions to the Product team.
- The selected candidate will conduct reviews of functional systems including virtual simulation analysis, refrigerant and air moving systems status with program chiefs, development test planning with lab engineers, and over the road test trip execution for assigned programs.
- The Engineer will also lead the communications and reporting of issues which include status updates and driving issue resolution.
- The HVAC System Performance Engineer will be responsible for proactive planning and tracking of vehicle validation, active support of climate system attributes, and DVP&R test and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience
- Driver's License