Due to exciting growth we are going to market for a HR Projects Officer role within this well-established organisation. Joining a large HR team and reporting in to the Head of ER, this new role will see you as a pivotal part of the business.
The HR Projects Officer provides operational support to the senior management team (SMT) across the full range of HR functions and responsibilities, including but not limited to the development of project plans, reports and documentation, the development and analysis of supporting data and the identification of process and/or policy improvement opportunities.
- An undergraduate degree, ideally, in a relevant subject
- CIPD Membership desirable
- Strong customer focus and outstanding team player
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong relationships with the Senior Management Team and other business leaders
- Significant experience of statistical reporting with the ability to work accurately and methodically
- Competent in MS Office, Word, Excel and Demonstrable experience of working with manual and electronic administrative systems
- Forward thinking problem solver with a strong presence
The client is offering a salary of c£42k with 35 hour week, Monday to Friday, with 30+8 days holiday plus a Christmas closure. Government pension, EAP and eye care, parking on site. Offering flexible working from home, attending site for project meetings when needed.
CV's in Word please.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.