HOUSEKEEPER - FULL TIME - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!
Full time Housekeeper needed.
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Housekeeper at Truewood by Merrill, Taylorsville, Utah. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required for all of our team members.
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!
- Free daily meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two years of housekeeping experience in a similar environment, preferred
- Experience working with seniors or in a customer service focused environment helpful
- Ability to obtain First Aid and CPR certification
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Housekeeper with Merrill Gardens!
Our Housekeepers are responsible for:
- Thoroughly cleaning and providing daily upkeep of resident apartments and common areas.
- Providing a high level of customer service to all residents and guests.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon request.