Hospitalist opening in Crescent City, California. Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Join this 5 physician team at Sutter Coast Hospital (SCH), 49-bed, acute care, community-based hospital that serves the residents of Del Norte County, California, and Curry County, Oregon. SCH is an affiliate of Sutter Health and offers cardiopulmonary services, an emergency department, home health, intensive care, laboratory services, maternity care, radiology, rehabilitation, surgical services, and more.
- Procedures preferred including central lines and intubations
- Hospitalists and EM team run codes
- Open ICU; 6 beds; E-ICU tele-intensivist coverage but need to be comfortable with vent management
- Internal medicine preferred; family medicine acceptable with recent acute care experience
- Epic EMR
- Subspecialty support available including interventional radiology & nephrology
- Full and Part-time options are available
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute , for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Recognized by Forbes Magazine as 1 of "America's prettiest towns", this California community is nestled along an awe-inspiring coastline and adjacent to the world-famous Redwoods. This is a phenomenal community with high growth, and an affordable real estate market, and less than an hour s flight from San Francisco. This is a place to let go and enjoy the wonders of unspoiled nature and abundant wildlife in amazing diverse habitats. Ancient redwoods reach hundreds of feet into the sky arching over pristine waters of both the wild and scenic rivers as each meander through the forests and empty into the magnificent Pacific Ocean.