Hospitalist opening in , West Virginia. A hospital in West Virginia needs an acute rehab hospitalist to create a new practice with no overhead. The schedule is Monday through Friday with flexible and autonomous hours to meet your needs. Call will be shared, and the incoming physician can expect to see 15 patients per day on average. Join a leading provider of inpatient rehabilitation for stroke, hip fracture, and other complex neurological and orthopedic conditions.
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have 2 types of employment options. An admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception, or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
Please contact Melissa Rickerd at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply Refer to job .
- Earning potential over $300K
- Independent contractor - round and go
- Listed in Fortune 100 and Top 100 Best Company to work for
- Autonomous Schedule, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm or similar
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- Short drive to Charleston, WV, Roanoke, VA, and Salem-Winston, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail