Louisiana Extended Care Hospital of Natchitoches is hiring a nurse manager for our new acute rehab floor. This position is located in Natchitoches, LA. Relocation package available!
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for your next opportunity managing your own unit?
What we can offer you
- Patient centered care on a 6 bed rehab unit within our LTAC floor
- Clinical environment with support services including therapy, in-house pharmacy, nursing staff
- Excellent schedule Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and home and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Education & Experience:
- Current RN license in state of practice
- Current CPR and ACLS certification
- Two years inpatient rehabilitation management experience, preferred
- Involvement in budgetary processes, personnel management, and infection control practices
- Complete FIM (Functional Independence Measure) training and pass FIM Competency Test
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.