HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant- Enfield
Do you have a passion and talent for supporting children and young people who cannot access mainstream education due to their additional needs?
I am actively seeking an engaging and passionate Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work in a SEMH specialist setting that provides education to children who are unable to be educated in a mainstream school due to their social emotional and mental health needs.
I am looking to speak to professional and committed Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work in a SEMH setting in Enfield. The role will be working with primary aged students. The school has excellent facilities including outdoor space.
The children you will support will have a variety of needs which can include significant complex
HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant requirements
- Experience of working with young people with SEMH, Autism, behavioural issues, Trauma, Sensory processing social communication
- HLTA or Tutor experience - leading small groups
- Ability to build strong and meaningful relationships
- A passion for working with young people with SEND
What you can expect as a HLTA - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Excellent experience and training for aspiring Teachers
- The opportunity to make a huge social impact, as a HLTA in this unique setting you could change the path of someone's life! Interested in hearing more?
If you want to hear more about our SEND opportunities, please get in touch! You can apply by response to this advert, uploading your CV to our website, or emailing your CV