Graduate Building Surveyor
Our client is a leading consultancy based in a picturesque part of Devon, who due to continued success and growth are looking to add a Graduate Building Surveyor to their friendly and experienced team. This role would suit those seeking Private Practice/Consultancy experience, and are looking for an exciting, broad and varied range of work with genuine future potential for career progression.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor can look forward to an extremely varied role where no two days are the same, being given the opportunity to work on a variety of properties including Listed buildings, commercial, schools, and residential properties. You will also gain a great deal of experience in all facets of Building Surveying (great for someone starting their career) including:
- Project Management
- Design and Specification Work
- Building Condition Surveys and Defect Diagnosis
- Party Wall Matters
- Contract Administration
- Measured Building Surveys
- Due Diligence Surveys
- Schedules of Condition
What We Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- An ambitious drive to progress and establish themselves in the practice
- Keen to gain Chartered Status through the RICS APC process
- Strong communication skills both externally and internally
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organised
What We Can Offer You:
- Attractive salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Help, advice and mentoring will be available to assist and support in the RICS APC process.
- A RICS qualified counsellor and supervisor are available and additional coaching will be available for those close to sitting their final assessment.
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on , send me an email at .
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.