Dermatology opening in Longview, Texas. One of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the US is currently seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to join our team in Longview, TX. The practice focus is on medical dermatology and surgical dermatology and some select cosmetic dermatology services as well. This is a great opportunity for a new physician to step into a well-established reputable practice and be busy day one!
We offer services including skin cancer treatments and Mohs surgery, acne treatments, cosmetic dermatology such as Botox and laser therapies, annual skin examinations and more. As a regional group of dermatologists that includes physicians who have trained at some of the top treatment centers in the country, we have the resources and expertise to treat virtually any skin-related concern.
- Patient volume ranges 30-35+ patients per day with MDs seeing 30-35 per day have 2 Medical Assistants and MDs seeing 35+ have 3 MAs
- 4-5 day per week schedule
- First year guaranteed salary, then moving to tiered collections model
- No call; all offices are Monday through Friday unless you want to do a half day on Saturdays
- Run your practice the way you would like: work schedule, patients per day, mix of patient (general dermatology/cosmetics/mohs), with support staff
Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
Compensation & Benefits:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff including MA s who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits - health, vision, dental, long/short term disability, life insurance
- Malpractice insurance (1 million, 3 million claims made) no tail
- 401K with matching program
- Paid Relocation
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
- In house Marketing and advertising team (for social media, online presence)
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 4 weeks of vacation, not including national holidays
Longview is proud to be the hub of East Texas outdoor recreation and leisure travel, and is famous for its fabulous festivals, fine dining and historic downtown. The city is the host of the Great Texas Balloon Race and how it received its name, The Balloon Capital of Texas by the Governor of Texas.How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214747