You will enjoy living and working in Tucson, Arizona. This is a great location with plenty of culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones at or email your CV to .
- General outpatient and addictions psychiatry with telepsychiatry option
- Suboxone waiver is required
- Flexible work schedule, no call, no weekends
- 16 to 18 patients per day
- 45 minutes to 1 hour for evaluations and 15 to 20 minutes for medication checks
- Staff includes 10 to 12 other psychiatrists and 8 full-time psych NPs at several locations
- Exceptional earning potential with a annual salary plus production
- Call Brett Jones at
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail