Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Oregon. A critical access hospital in Central Oregon is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for their family clinic. This is a full-time day shift, 4/10s with one Saturday a month. The new provider will have their own patient panel as well as see same-day appointments.
Join a cohesive team of physicians and APPs in a supportive learning environment. Their ideal provider will be a team player with experience in rural, frontier medicine, national certification, and state licensure. This position offers full benefits and retirement, among other negotiables.
For immediate consideration, call Click Here to Apply , ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to Click Here to Apply Please reference JOB-
- Outdoor Enthusiasts Dream Location!
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Mix of Scheduled and Same Day Appointments & Carry a Patient Panel
- Will Carry a Patient Panel and Work Independently
- Rural Health Clinic Experience Preferred
- FNP or PA Board Certification and State License Required
- Four 10s with Minimal Weekend Coverage
- Base + RVU, Relocation and/or Sign-on!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail