A great opportunity to join a dynamic Lloyd's underwriter who are enjoying strong growth. The role will provide direct and mainly commercial support to the Head of Finance. Duties will range from:
- Monthly and quarterly divisional / portfolio and class of business MI delivering high quality analysis of trends, variances and performance metrics.
- Monthly and quarterly expense MI delivering high quality analysis of trends, variances and performance metrics.
- Analysis of performance relative to plan and prior year for Underwriting Committees, and board reporting
- Working closely with the Underwriting team through the annual planning process
- Ensuring that the re-forecast process is managed effectively
- Understanding the output of reserve reviews
- Supporting the business by dealing with ad hoc requests for data and analysis and in their understanding of their business
- Involvement in ad- hoc work and strategic projects
The company have a great track record in develop its staff and providing ongoing career opportunities. Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process