Family Practice-Without OB opening in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Our Network is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our practice.
- Tentative start date 2022 at new medical office building
- Office hours: Monday Friday, 7:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Physician takes own weekday call
- Weekend call is rotated among physicians: 1:11
- Holiday Call 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: patients per day
- No OB
- Common Diagnoses:
- Wellness Visits
We bring together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. Our network includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
Here we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Indianapolis, Indiana s capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- White River State Park and the Canal Walk
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children s Museum, The Eiteljorg, and many more museums
- Various shopping districts like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores; and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy independent shops and boutiques.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position ID # & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MW215343