A community clinic that accepts all patients has a need for a Family Medicine physician in Ash Flat, Arkansas.
- Group has offices in Corning, Paragould, Pocahontas, Walnut Ridge, Ash Flat, and Salem, Arkansas
- Group has 12 physicians and 12 advanced practice providers
- Physicians can work a 4 or 4.5-day workweek.?No weekend work
- Group has a need at its Ash Flat, AR location. Full-time or Part-time available
- See 15 to 23 patients per day.?See patients of all ages
- Solid compensation is dependent upon training and experience level+ full benefits package.?Potential loan repayment
About Ash Flat, Arkansas
Ash Flat is a city in Fulton and Sharp counties in the U.S. state of Arkansas. The population was 1,082 at the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Sharp County. It is located in the state's Ozarks Region, approximately 130 miles north-northeast of Little Rock and 75 miles northwest of Jonesboro. Ash Flat?is a significant agricultural, medical, and retail district. The public schools in Ash Flat are above average.