Export CoordinatorOur client, part of a major international group, is an FMCG manufacturing business with an extensive portfolio of market leading brands. Logistics & Supply Chain capability is at the forefront of the business, and if you love working with likeminded people, this could be for you. If you have experience gained as an Export Coordinator or Shipping Coordinator or similar, then please keep reading. The chance to grow with the business could see you developing through the organisation to take your career into new areas you may never have dreamt of. You'll have chance to prove yourself through developing strong links with the operations teams and make a real difference. The primary role of the Export Coordinator is to provide exceptional levels of Customer Service and ensure that OTIF / PFR targets are achieved. Key to your success in the role will be to establish and maintain effective and influential working relationships with external stakeholders, particularly 3PL and international freight providers. Day to day responsibilities as an Export Coordinator will involve:-
- Processing of customer orders onto SAP in an accurate and timely manner.
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers, affiliates, distributors, and agents.
- Liaison with 3PL to arrange timely packing, collection and / or distribution of export orders.
- To communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders regarding delivery schedules, outbound logistic plans and issues affecting timely supply to customers.
- Processing orders including the preparation of the appropriate documentation needed for each destination country and dealing with appropriate bodies.
- Day to day liaison and effective relationship building with approved freight forwarders.
The ideal Candidate for the role of Export Coordinator will:-
- Have 2+ years Export / International Logistics experience gained within the FMCG, Food, Pharmaceutical or similar high volume fast paced Industry.
- Have a good understanding of Export (and ideally Import) customs regulations, including post Brexit requirements.
- Have some experience of financial administration and thrive when dealing with numbers and associated analysis to support decision making.
- Have experience of SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Be able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders clearly and confidently.
The Benefits of joining this fantastic business in its Logistics team are many and include:-
- An opportunity to grow with the business, which could see you develop your career into new areas you may never have dreamt of, progressing your career to the highest levels.
- Having a hybrid working model and an unrivalled benefits package including:-
Base Salary £23,000 - £29,000 Bonus Up to 3% AvailablePension Up to 4% Contribution, matched by the business Holidays 25 Days Holiday + 8 Stats.Hybrid Working Office 3 Days per week, home working 2 days per week.