Enterprise Business Development Manager - Leading Financial Information Provider. Salary Up to £65k Basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £95k (Including Base Salary) + Benefits.
Benefits for you
- Basic Salary of up to £65,000
- Uncapped Commission with a realistic OTE of £95,000 in Year 1
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexibility to work remotely
About the Company
With offices throughout the world our client is an award winning, independent research company providing data and intelligence to the Financial sector. Clients including Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Institutional Investors and Asset Managers use their online products to obtain key information for business critical decision making.
They continue to grow and have experienced double digital growth this year - they are now looking to hire for a Business Development Manager for their Enterprise Sales team.
As an EnterpriseBusiness Development Manager, you will:
- Develop new business with new enterprise prospects in the UK & EMEA consisting of Banks, Service Providers, Fund Managers, Private Equity Firms, Hedge Funds and Asset Managers
- Sell subscriptions and data licenses for our client s online premium FinTech Data platform to senior level decision makers
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end - this will include securing introductions with decision makers whilst also providing support to users across all departments and divisions on potential new clients
- Occasional travel (when permitted) throughout Europe to conferences and to see prospective clients
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales revenue targets
If you have a track record in Enterprise Sales and Business Development within Subscription Sales / Business Intelligence (Ideally FinTech / Financial Data) and would like to work for a market leader where you can develop and progress your career, then we would love to hear from you!
We very much see this role progressing into a more Senior Sales or Sales Manager role. All of the current Management team have progressed from within.
- Proven track record in Enterprise Sales / Business Development with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Track record of selling business information / business intelligence / SAAS (ideally Financial Data / Financial information / FinTech but open to other disciplines)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent face to face presentation skills and experience
- Experience of working in or selling to 'blue chip companies and experience of presenting to 'C suite decision
- Competitive, driven and credible
- Ambitious, self aware and passionate about career development / success
Apply now for this Enterprise Business Development Manager role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.