Otolaryngology opening in Chicago, Illinois.
We are seeking a BE/BC ENT to expand our busy team providing dedicated support to the 220+ providers of our Medical Group. With a $130 million expansion of women s and children s services, our growing portfolio of pediatric services will ensure a busy community-based practice with support from the subspecialists of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, WI.
- Our clinical team includes two surgeons, one APN, and four AUDs and a full-service audiology program including newborn screening and CAP testing.
- State-of-the-art surgical department offers 15 modern surgical suites.
- Extended support includes visiting surgical, endocrine, and oncologic subspecialists of University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
As a teaching hospital, we offer the opportunity to work with residents and medical students and the individual selected for this position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Competitive two-year salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Signing bonus/loan assistance options available to qualified candidates. Comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Malpractice with tail coverage options
- Award-winning health system offers complete childcare including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free concierge service
Rockford features an excellent park district with "Golf Digest" golf courses, endless bike trails, and active sports centers. A vibrant arts community supports theater, symphony, museums, live music, and collage of ethnic and outdoor festivals. Most-affordable housing in the nation in our family-oriented city of 150,000. Quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison.
Enjoy the low cost of living in our family-oriented community of 150,000 with quick access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison. The Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational, and outdoor amenities. Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC203228