Are you an experienced Engineer II? If so, let's talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Engineer II to work with a team located in Richmond, VA. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with our client, with the possibility of extension.
- Preferred Local Candidate
- Remote: Would need to be able to work ET hours (8am ET Start)
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Knowledge and application of engineering theories and principles, concepts, and fundamentals.
- Requires developmental experience in a professional engineering position.
- Competency in applying engineering principles, fundamental concepts, practices and procedures requiring some evaluation, originality and/or ingenuity to achieve project objectives.
- Understands and can apply knowledge of configuration management.
- Ability to perform engineering calculations using applicable software programs (e.g. Matlab, Excel, etc.).
- Planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to develop and exercise leadership skills.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills (includes technical writing).
- Ability to think analytically and solve complex problems.
- Ability to interpret codes, regulations and practices.
- Equally effective working independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to process information quickly and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Possess a 4-year engineering degree from an ABET accredited Engineering program based on the year that the Engineering program was accredited by ABET, or
- Possess a 4-year Engineering degree from an institution outside of the U.S. which is accredited through the country's own Engineering accrediting body under the Washington Accord as a full signatory, and is a degree that was recognized by the country's accrediting body on or after the date that full signatory status was achieved, or
- Possess a 4-year degree in Engineering (non-ABET accredited), Physics, Chemistry, Math or Engineering Technology and a post-graduate Engineering degree from an institution where the undergraduate degree in the same Engineering discipline is ABET-accredited based on the year the Engineering program was accredited by ABET, or
- Holds or has previously held a valid U.S. Professional Engineer license.
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $38.00 - $40.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
General Description of Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other supplemental coverage.
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company - Staffing - 501 - 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.