If you are a Embedded Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We believe that understanding and communication are essential components of the human experience. We create the most dependable communication services, and the highest-quality video interpreting service. We strive to offer each consumer an amazing communication experience as the largest private employment of Deaf persons and sign language interpreters. We offer innovative Deaf-specific communication products, including ntouch videophones and ntouch software programs that link users of PC, Mac, and mobile devices.
What You Will Be Doing
We are seeking an embedded software engineer who will be responsible for:
- Combine applications for embedded devices with Bluetooth stack.
- Create and deploy middleware and connection services for Bluetooth for handset and PBAP profiles.
- Create effective unit tests, troubleshoot, and assist with embedded devices in use.
- Establish testing infrastructure and equipment for QA, HW, and production teams.
- Improve memory footprint, Bluetooth speed, and application code optimization for embedded applications
- Work with cross-functional teams to customize Bluetooth applications and the stack
What You Need for this Position
- Strong C/C++/Java programming skills
- Working knowledge of Bluetooth services and profiles: Headset Profile (HSP) and Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Hands on experience capturing and analyzing Bluetooth stack, HCI (bt snoop) and Bluetooth over the air sniffer logs
- Experience in Linux Kernel and Android Open Source project (AOSP) development
- Experience with ARM processors and/or embedded software development on mobile or embedded devices
- Experience with multi-core, multi-threading, memory tracking development and debugging
- Experience with Android Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, VoIP, SIP, Clarinox Bluetooth a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's In It for You
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness programs
- 401k Plans
So, if you are a Embedded Software Engineer with Bluetooth and C/C++ programming experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JF12-1703471 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jen Fick - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.