C.R. Onsrud's mission is to bring innovative, high-quality CNC machine tools to the global marketplace - while providing the benchmark in customer service, support, training and applications engineering. Due to continued growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Manager in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility/corporate headquarters in Troutman, NC.
The Electrical Engineer will design electrical circuits, panel layouts, and pneumatic circuits. This work will be done in AutoCAD Electrical where they will create the necessary schematics and cable drawings used for building CNC Machine tools. This person will be responsible for helping create, document, and manage electrical/pneumatics designs within the CAD system as well. They will work directly with the final assembly teams on the shop as well as Engineering departments.
Experience and Skills:
- The Candidate must be detail oriented and highly competent in the development of electrical schematics.
- Working knowledge of industry standards including UL508A, NEC NFPA70, CSA, and CE.
- Create new electrical schematics and panel layouts and maintain existing schematics based on mark-ups and information provided by electrical engineers and technicians.
- Create drawings of electrical cable assemblies.
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials for cable and panel assemblies.
- Interface directly with vendors.
- Select electrical components and create data sheets used for purchasing.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5+ years, Related to CNC or industrial equipment.
- Electrical CAD proficiency required preferably with Autodesk, AutoCAD Electrical.
- Must be proficient in the use of word documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of working with schematics and PLC for industrial equipment
Other skills and qualities required:
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting and coordinating work within the departments of the organization, a team player
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Self-starter a must. Must be able to successfully manage several large projects at once while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
If you fit the criteria for this position and are excited about becoming part of the C.R. Onsrud team, please send your resume and a cover letter that explains your qualifications for and interest in this role. We look forward to hearing from you.