The Edibles and Kitchen Technician is responsible for assisting with the production of various cannabis infused products which include but are not limited to inventory management, adherence to compliance and safety requirements, and production of cannabis infused products. In this role, you will work with various instruments and equipment in a team based environment. Responsibilities include:
- Set-up and operate various instruments and equipment according to SOP's
- Undertake basic kitchen duties, such as measuring ingredients
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies
- Assist in ensuring formulation line is completely stocked
- Meet set production deadlines by working efficiently with a sense of urgency
- Document production by completing forms, reports, equipment logs, sanitation checklists and batch records
- Trouble shoot problems with equipment, devices and products
- Handle hazardous and non-hazardous waste per SOP and local requirements
- Assist management in processing and testing of products, processes and procedures
- Perform quality inspections of product
- Maintain inventory of raw materials
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Basic math skills
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Experience in production, lab, or food safety environment
- Experience in regulated cannabis kitchen or production environment
At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.