The Digital Marketing & Personalization Consultant is responsible for directing, planning, and implementing strategies for the company's public websites, with a strong emphasis on Personalization. This role fits within our Corporate Marketing team, specifically Digital Marketing and Digital Operations. It will work closely with all these teams as well as partners within each business unit depending on the requests that come in.
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years of testing or personalization experience.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and data reporting
- Social media strategy expertise
- A/B testing
- Financial services or related, regulated industry experience preferred.
- Use of Adobe Target & Adobe Experience Manager Certification preferred.