Design Lead - Independent Creative Agency - Central London - To £65k
Award-winning creative advertising agency seeks collaborative, conceptual Senior Designer to lead on an exciting range of projects and inspire its talented design team.
Based in brand new Central London offices, this 40-strong full-service creative agency performed brilliantly in Campaign's Best Places to Work 2021.
An award-winning shop with a challenger mentality, it has a foot in almost every sector, creating advertising, digital and collaborative experiences for a diverse range of incredible clients in beauty, lifestyle, entertainment, fashion, FMCG and fundraising.
The Design Lead role
This is a rare opportunity for a senior designer to serve as the standard bearer for design thinking and craft in a thriving advertising agency.
A curious, people-friendly creative with a positive attitude and a knack for bringing teams together, this talented individual knows how to lead on multiple projects and delegate effectively.
They also have track record of working directly with clients across a wide variety of sectors and can craft compelling narratives to sell their ideas, both internally and externally.
The agency has a fine reputation for developing its talent. With natural charisma and excellent soft skills, you should have experience leading design teams and mentoring junior team members or a genuine desire to step up and make a difference.
One of the agency's core clients is a beauty giant so experience in the beauty or lifestyle space would also be hugely beneficial.
The ideal candidate
- Has 9+ years of experience in visual design
- Knows exactly what good systematic and campaign design looks like and how to create it
- Thrives on set, and is comfortable with postproduction processes
- Displays mastery in design tools and prototyping including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Is comfortable working with presentation programs, such as Keynote and Google Slides
- Knows their digital onions - user journeys, wireframes, protoyping
- Offers outstanding storytelling, presentation, and communication skills
- Is fascinated by emerging tech and innovation
- Owns a surprising and exciting portfolio of work
- Has a burning desire to create and craft award-winning and peer-envy work
To £65k depending on experience, plus good hard and soft benefits.
If you are a Design Lead or senior designer looking to step up, please send us your portfolio as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.