Dermatology opening in , Washington. A dermatologist is needed for a 3-month patient backlog in a charming coastal community. Mohs is required, as this area has a high skin cancer rate. You have the ability to craft a flexible schedule, while enjoying full time or .75 time. Enjoy a brand-new clinic with state-of-the-art equipment that is located on the hospital campus.
You will receive a competitive salary plus RVU and a quality bonus. You will also be provided with CME, a retirement plan, stellar medical benefit plan for you and your family, life insurance/disability, front-loaded PTO, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come practice in a beautiful area with art galleries, coffee shops, bookshops, and cafes, as well as many festivals that are supported by local intellectual residents.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at Click Here to Apply or call Click Here to Apply . All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- Competitive compensation
- Multiple bonus incentives
- Generous employer pension plan
- Mohs required, high cancer rate
- High reimbursement rate
- Flexible schedule options include .75 time
- No state income tax
- Enjoy pristine beaches on the Washington coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail