- Participating in manually loading orders on outgoing trucks by repetitive lifting of up to 75lbs lbs.
- Accompany driver to job site; assist the driver by guiding truck onto and off customer's property to avoid damage.
- Participating in the proper unloading of materials to roof by repetitive lifting or using conveyor at job sites.
- Assisting customers in loading vehicles.
- Counting, verifying, and manually unloading incoming orders and shipments.
- Maintaining inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas in the warehouse.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-LC Schedule
Shift start: 6:30AM Benefits
Shift length: 9 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
Not afraid of working from 1st or 2nd Story Roof (With Safety Harness). About Beacon Building Products
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Beacon is the largest publicly traded distributor of roofing materials and complementary building products in the United States and Canada. We are among the oldest and most established distributors in the industry. Beacon is a leading provider of commercial and residential roofing, siding, windows, decking, insulation, specialty lumber, waterproofing, and air barrier systems to the North American building industry. We have supported contractors who rely on us to help them save time and build more for nearly 100 years. Our team of more than 6,000 employees throughout North America works to ensure contractors have immediate, local access to the building supplies and roofing products they need, exactly when they need them. Through strategic investments in new technology and an ever-expanding network of locations throughout the United States and Canada, we help contractors save time, manage work more efficiently, and enhance their businesses.