Customer Service Advisor - £22,000 - £24,000 + Benefits - Marden, Kent
Are you an excellent verbal and written communicator with good customer service skills, looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Alpha Wholesale is looking for an enthusiastic and customer service focussed individual with a hunger and natural flair to learn & ability to build rapport with customers. Day-to-day you will support the sales team with administrative tasks, telesales and provide first class customer service.
The core hours are 08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. However, we are happy to consider part-time applicants who can work some days or shorter hours (ability to work 13:00 to 16:30 essential). We will provide training and welcome applications of those looking to do their first customer service role.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls and direct enquires to correct person.
- Process orders via phone and email.
- Maintain workflow enabling our delivery standards (SLA's) to be maintained
- Accurately input orders onto INTACT IQ whether originating from phone, website or at request of a colleague.
- Prioritise (and process) quotes.
- React and respond to enquiries.
- Make outbound calls to follow up sales or get feedback.
- Upsell products and services.
- Generate leads and pass on new business to account managers.
- Personally resolve most enquiries escalating these only as a last resort.
Alpha began as a company that provided HVAC engineering services but quickly realised how much time and money was spent ordering and picking up supplies from various sources. The novel idea of a one-stop shop for all HVAC requirements emerged as a result of the need for improvement.
Our success is not only due to the quality of our work, but also down to our culture, our approach, and the way we treat our customers. Alpha strives to create a culture that empowers creativity, positivity and passion. Encouraging all members of staff to embrace and drive change and bring their whole selves to work, bringing unique perspectives and experiences into the workplace.
- Enhanced annual leave
- Personal Days
- Charity fundraising events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free hot drinks, cold drinks, and snacks
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Continuous support and coaching
- Allocated development training budget
- We love to build your skills, paths to progress into Account Management, Procurement, Business Development, Management.
The key skills and qualities of a Customer Service Advisor are:
- Aptitude for understanding practical / technical matters.
- Confident with computers.
- Confident talking on the telephone.
- Ability to empathise with customers.
- Good at building relationships both with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities.
- Experience of sales systems and telephone systems (INTACT IQ, ERP or Salesforce) is desired but not essential.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.