ALD is uniquely positioned as an international organisation which has kept its Bristol-based family roots. We are proud to be part of the international French financial services firm, Société Générale, and to uphold the highest ethical and regulatory standards.
ALD Automotive is the leading vehicle leasing operation in Europe, managing over 1.6 million vehicles across 43 countries. Within the UK, ALD has a portfolio of over 150,000 leased and fleet managed vehicles, and is a market leader in innovation and service quality. A fully owned subsidiary of Société Générale we are global leaders in mobility solutions providing full service leasing and fleet management services, Ranked Worldwide and in Europe by number of contracts under management.
Through our Move 2025 strategy, we will become the global leader in our industry. That means investing in innovation and technology, sustainable solutions, state of the art digital capability and OF COURSE OUR PEOPLE!
- If you come to work for ALD, you ll be part of this exciting journey.
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
- Are you looking for an exciting challenge, with plenty of growth opportunity?
As we continue to grow and seek to improve our client offering we have a number of opportunities with our Corporate Customer Service Team. Offering Permanent, Temporary and Fixed Term roles, if you've the skills and experience indicated below and would like a role that would fit with your personal commitments please don't hesitate to submit an online application and let us know what you're looking for.
- To provide 1st Line Care for the Fleet Managers of our ALD s Corporate, Public Sector and Banking partnerships, providing reactive and proactive support, delivering a Market Leading Customer Experience.
- To work collaboratively with key colleagues within the Customer Support team to ensure Customer needs are met through the delivery of administrative and processing support (including Quote/Order/Purchase) to appropriate accuracy, quality and delivery to SLA.
- To develop relationships with Fleet Managers to enable delivery of commercial performance through the delivery of successful renewals performance, increased penetration of ALD within Customer Accounts and increased uptake across ALDs products and services portfolio.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Act as the key point of contact for the Customer Care needs of Fleet Managers across a portfolio of accounts, working both reactively and proactively to own and resolve issues, providing a Market Leading Customer Experience
- Develop knowledge and expertise in relation to products, process and systems to enable maximum effectiveness in role
- To work closely with colleagues across 2nd Line Service to develop a strong understanding of the specific needs of the customer to ensure we deliver their requirements, to a high quality standard and within agreed SLAs
- Work closely with colleagues across Field Sales to develop a strong understanding of the specific needs of the Customer, attending Customer visits where appropriate, to ensure we deliver to their requirements
- Proactively manage the renewals process across a portfolio of accounts, seeking solutions for customers whilst driving commercial performance and seeking opportunities for further account penetration (including keeping renewals database up to date)
- Develop strong relationships with Fleet Managers and work (in collaboration with Account Managers) to increase product penetration across ALD s full product portfolio
- Ensure that all actions undertaken meets our TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) obligations and where issues arise that these are flagged to the Customer Support Leadership team.
- Act responsibly at all times, including ensuring compliance training is completed to time, documentation is completed in a compliant fashion and procedure manuals kept up to date.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service environment
- Experience operating in a Corporate or B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, report writing and presenting
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership
- Highly competent in Microsoft
- Develops others by sharing own experience and expertise
What we can offer
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, in addition to Bank Holidays
- Volunteering days to assist in charity work / CSR Initiatives
- An excellent CSR agenda - EcoVadis Certification
- Flexible working options available
- Study leave where applicable
- Enhanced parental leave
- Occupational Health Programme
- Introduction bonuses for referring an Employee or Customer
- Access to LinkedIn Learning / time towards to your CPD
- EV charging points, bike storage, shower & changing facilities and car parking (limited)
- Progressive / collaborative culture
Don t meet every single requirement, but excited about the prospect of working with us as you offer most of the skills or experience we're looking for? Then please go ahead and apply, you could be just what we need!
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for an opportunity unless they exactly meet the criteria specified. At ALD Automotive we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, enjoyable and authentic workplace so if you are excited about this, or any role at ALD but your experience doesn t exactly align, we d encourage you to apply regardless! What s the worst that can happen?!